JJ-Watt (Hiwatt Clone) by Mattfig (Kemper profiles demo)
Have Guitars Kemper Rig Showcase 2018
Have Guitar is back (as we all know, this is a weekly occurence!) with a spanking new Kemper Rig Showcase, let me hear a “yay”! In this one I’ll take spinn of Mattfigs new pack JJ Watt – 40 fine studio profiles to chose from!
The JJ Watt is profiled from a Hiwatt clone amp built by Jason Jurczyk. This is not really a metal pack, it sounds more like rock and roll to me and it both rocks and rolls very well. I’ll also show the tweaks I’ve done to make the sounds you hear in the video – Have Guitar plays with open cards! 🙂
As said in the video, Matt contacted me and said “Hey, why don’t do a giveaway of some of my Kemper profile packs?”. And of course I wanna do that! So this is how it goes:
* I will give away a total of FIVE full packs, that is single packs with all the profiles of the commercial release.
* To enter just add a comment like “I’d like the JJ Watts pack from Mattfig”.
* You can replace the “JJ Watts” with any single amp pack from Mattfigs webshop that you would like to have, see link to the webshop below. (In other words, you can’t choose the Full Pack, Metal Pack or any other pack that contains multiple amps.)
* You can also send a mail to admin (AT) haveguitar.com with your choise.
* The Deadline is 31th of January 2018 and after that I will present a video where I draw the winners.
* The packs will be sent out via email to the winners.
Easy as pie! A very BIG thanks to Mattfig for letting me do another Have Guitar Giveaway!
Hey you… I hoped you enjoyed this video? Why not start 2018 with a great action? Subscribe to Have Guitar! It’s just a click on the button for you, but each subscriber means the world for me! To all you who are already subscribing – Thanks a lot for the support, y’all rock!
Equipment used in this video:
MXR Zakk Wylde Berzerker Overdrive
Fender American Standard Stratocaster (Shawbucker/Custom 50’s)
Gibson SG Standard 2016 High Performance (490R/498T)
Kemper Profiling Amp
You can follow Have Guitar! on social media:
admin *AT* haveguitar.com
(turn that into a regular email adress … did this to avoid spam!)
Have Guitar! Website:
And don’t forget – Fret Nut… Have Guitar!
Recorded with a Sony FDR-AX100 and edited in Magix Movie Studio Platinum 14. Sound, unless otherwise mentioned, is recorded in Reaper.