Yes, some fixes in the new beta of Rig Manager, you can them below… I’m usually a bit more careful about new betas for the Kemper OS than what I am for these Rig Manager betas. Don’t know why though. Anyways, I have updated my Rig Manager and so far (=playing for about 2 hours) no problems.
Oh, that’s right I think you need to update to beta versions through Rig Manager (well, I can’t see the beta on Kempers webpage!) so if you haven’t:
Goto File->Preferences and check the box titled “Include Beta Test Releases”. Then click OK to close that window and go to “Help” and choose “Check for Software Updates”. Note: even if I’m careless I do not take responsibility for your installation of beta versions. And that was my disclaimer.
Features and changes in this version (2.1.18):
– Fixed: wrong author name when creating new performance
– Fixed: sync indicator shown forever after sorting rig list (Windows only)
– Fixed: wrong Tempo Enable display when selecting multiple performances (Windows only)
– Improved: handling of blocked Profiler communication (macOS 10.13 High Sierra only)
– Improved: error handling in automatic software update